Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Now we will all come to order....

I have to admit that being a stay at home mom is much more difficult than I first imagined. Please don't misunderstand I LOVE to be home with Yin everyday, but she is a MESS maker.

Everyone who knows me will say that I am a little odd. I like order. I guess it is becuase I grew up in a house with ALOT of cludder. ( Had to leave for a moment Yin pushed the call button on the phone and it sound like an electronics store in here)

A few things that drive me crazy in my own home, cludder doesn't bother me in other homes.

- Excess papers on the desk that NEVER go away. I clean our desk at least once a day, but the papers are always there

-Laundry I think that it gets in the hampers and breeds. We keep seeing new baby socks that never have mates. You would think they could breed pairs.

-My Closet- I like my clothes to hang in groups tee-shirts, sweat shrits, and such and then by color starting with Gray and ending in Red. ( I realize that I am very anal).

-Rudy(they call hubby this at work not sure why, but that's what I'm going to call him) refuses to put his socks in the hamper. I Love that man, but his sock issues drive me CRAZY.

-TOYS, TOYS, TOYS, I realize that kids like toys, but my kids have WAY to much stuff! Yin is forever dumping every basket, bin, or box in sight.

-DVD's that jump out of there cabinet and lay all over the place. I know that they are jumping out becuase no one ever takes the credit when I say "Who got this movie out?"

Things I like to so to get order.

-Move my furniture. I love to move the furniture around. I would do this weekly, but Rudy always complains "My mom never moved furniture. She would just clean and move it back." I love Rudy's mom, but I am not sure why this should effect my furniture moving. Personally I think he is afraid that I will move something and he will fall in the middle of the night on a peice of furniture.

Watch Clean Sweep. That show always puts me in the cleaning mood. Rudy almost cries evertime he sees it. He knows he's in for a long day of cleaning.

Have Yin take her nap. This is the short time during the day when things are not always a mess. Plus she looks like an angel when she's asleep.

Now that I feel better. I need to go and pick up the 19 things that Yin has drug out while I was typing this

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I like order and there is nothing wrong with that (said the anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive blogger).

    And who says there is anything wrong with closets arranged by color? I say it's heaven, pure heaven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home