Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sleeping Cramped in a Kingsized Bed...

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of our dear baby Yin arriving from Korea. It has been a very busy Year, and Yin really keeps us on our toes. We are so very blessed to have her with us!!

We put Yin and Yuri to bed last night and retreated to our room to watch TV. Yin's room is right off the living room so no TV watching in there after 8pm. At 9:30 Yin woke up crying the cry that no parent or anyone else for that matter ever wants to hear. Rudy went to get Yin. If you cry hard for 5 mintues someone is getting you. That is our house rule.

She came and got in our big bed and was happy as a pig in mud. She began singing her favorite song "NoNoNoNo..." BlackEyed Peas, Don't Lie, all she knows is the "NoNoNoNo" part. Then she started asking for NeNe (This is Rudy and Ramblin's momma) We called up NeNe and Yin actually talked on the phone!

10:15 back to bed. Her bed!

2:15 Rudy gets called to work. Yin had been fussing on and off for a while, but nothing to warrant the 5 mintue rule. At 3:15 the rule applied. I went to get Yin and let her sleep with mommy. It is a king size bed, surely these two bed hogs me & Yin could sleep together.

Yin slowed made her way to my side of the bed and I finally dozed out around 4:00 with our foreheads touching. In 13 years of marriage, I can safely I DO NOT like to be touched in my sleep. I am not sure why? However, for some unkown reason I can sleep with a 30lb baby almost on top of me with no problems.

In the future, I pity the person that gets Yin becuase she is her mamma's baby a Super Duper Bed Hog!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home