Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Work, work, work...

all day long. Work, work, work, while I sing this song.

Rudy has been working 12 hour days for 15 days, and there is no end in site. While the pay will be great. We miss him terribly. The 1 1/2 hours a days is not enough for me or the kids.

In other news.

Ragged and Cynical have me totally addicted to Veronica Mars. I sing the theme music in my sleep. I want to be Veronica when I grow up. Of course the fracking morons at CW cancelled it. So. A long time ago when used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately... Alas.

We will always have murders, blown up buses, and Neptune High.

Hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I am so pleased to have shared the addiction that is "Veronica Mars". Bush crashes, babies, Neptune High. . . it only gets better.

    Here's hoping long shifts are over soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home