Brando's Bloggins

Sunday, July 22, 2007

35 Years

Today is my parents 35 anniversary. We took them out to eat and had a nice time. The resturant people came and made them stand up while they sang to them. It was fun.

This past week I took Yin and Yuri to KY to Rudy's parents. We had a wonderful time of bible school, food, and golf cart rides. Papa How let Yuri drive and he was in HEAVEN!! I did not want to ride with him becuase he gets distracted. The days flew by and before I knew it we were home bound again. I am glad to be home.

Congrats to AUNTY Ragged. She has a beutiful new nephew!!

Yuri and I went to a Harry Potter Party with Hope and her neice and nephew. It was a relly good time and the magician was very funny. We got out book and headed home. I finished it yesterday, and it was VERY good. I thought that there was an in consistancy in the story, but a reread help with my issue. In the last series, I was reading there were 3 serious inconsistancy. It really bugs me when authors can't remember what they wrote. In the last book the man's name is Jared and twice I have found "Jake said". There is no JAKE in the story. Sorry just a pet peeve.

I expect this will be a slow week. We are helping with a Geocaching event next weekend for a few hours. My life is so boring.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    You guys are such busy folks. Glad to hear your travels went well and were smooth.

    Inconsistencies drive me nuts too. Editors beware!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home