Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Madder by the MINUTE!!

I am sitting here waiting for the Sears guy to come and work on our Fridge it died on July 1st. You know the old we will be there sometime between 8 am and 5pm. I am fumming mad!!! Why can't they give you a stinking time!

I feel like there is about 1000 things that I should be doing, but Alas I am waiting.

UPDATE: 2PM

6 hours and still waiting!!

Update: 3:20pm

STILL WAITING!!! They have 1 hour and 40 mintues!!

Update 3:59

He will arrive in the next few minutes. Arrived at 4:05 and was here 15 mintues. He will have to come back next week to fix it. I will be at NeNe and Papa How's so Rudy has to take a vacation day!!! UGH! It is the compressor which we told them, but they have to order the part.

I need Iced Tea!!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Ask Ragged about the bed delivery fiasco. Wait a minute, on second thought don't!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Pleeeez, don't bring it up unless you are prepared to hear how the story culminates in a filing with the Better Business Bureau.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    Okay, I am kinda scared, but I want to know. It is like a train wreck I can't look away. :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Brando got her Iced Tea yesterday and now things are looking a bit better however, when all is said and done we will have been without a fridge for 18 days. What good is having a warranty for something if you have to wait forever for them to use there guys to fix it. It would have been nice for use to get someone who could have worked with our schedule and could get the parts quicker and have this thing done with in a week tops. What a fiasco. I will never by another Kenmoore item again!!!! EVER!!!! I am just glad my baby has her Iced Tea.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    Rudy you are so good to me.

    I needed Iced Tea. I am sitting her enjoyng a glass right now. Oh, and I am not sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home