Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, June 07, 2007

16 Years- Together

Yesterday was our anniversary, not our wedding anniversary, but the day we offically became a couple.

16 years later here we are. I am still in love with my husband and my best friend. I like to hold his hand and rub his leg with my foot. He is very generous and really pampers me. He is always bringing me things from the kitchen and understands that I need time just for myself, both of which may not seem like much, but these are very dear to me.

We love to bicker, and it is all in good fun any dedicated readers of his blog will have seen us in action. He likes to make fun of my mowing, but doesn't complain when the job is done. :)

He is a good daddy and I love him dearly.

Here's to 16 more years, and then 16 more.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Oh, Brando, this was so sweet. You guys have what a lot of couples only wish they had.

    Happy anniversary!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    If I was the husband you said I was I would have made sure and told you Happy Anniversary yesterday. Sorry I had to work over and was tired but that is really no excuse. Love ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home