Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I MADE A BIG ONE!!!

Let me just tell you those are the most wonderful and dreaded words in our house at the same time. Each and everytime Yin does a #2 this is what she says. She will not call it Pooh, Doodie or #2. It is "I made a big one!"

All in all the potty training is going very well. She still wears a daiper at nap and night, but not the rest of the time. She has had a few accidents, but not too bad. The best is that once she made her first "Big One" in the potty they have ALL been in there!!! Except for 2 who appeared during bathtime. The first one was a little one that nearly tramatized here, but the second...

The second, I put her in the tub and started the water and the bubbles. I went out and cleaned up some dishes and came back in. She was standing in the tub which is a huge NO NO. I made her sit and talked to her and starting washing her. She wanted to swim, so I went to the kitchen and put somemore things away. I hear her yell... "I MADE A BIG ONE". Rudy jumped up and went in. Yes, she made a big one. She had it in her HAND!!! YUCK!!! Rudy kept saying drop it! drop it!! Well she wanted to continue with her bath, but she wanted that thing out of the tub. Rudy got her out and cleaned up the "Big one" then he got the tub cleaner and the tub and then 10 minutes later she was swimming again. Rudy came back in the living room later and said "That about made me sick!" :) :)

Today, she just yelled, "I made a big one! A chocolate big one!" I swear she is killing me with this. Oh well, at least it is not in her pants anymore.

Oh, and just so you know. It is not I peed, pee pee or #1. It is "I made a water."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home