Brando's Bloggins

Monday, March 19, 2007

Potty Power and Sick Rudy

One of my moms groups recommended a DVD called Potty Power. I have to tell you I was skeptical to say the least. I shelled out the $12.00 to get it, and it arrived on Saturday. Yin immediately wanted to watch it. She watched it 5 times on Saturday. I know that is alot of TV, but what is worse to much TV or peeing your pants in 3rd grade. My favorite song is "You wipe you bottom from front to back". What can I say it has a catchie/catchy (sp) toon.

Well, she LOVES it. We have worked with her since Saturday yesterday, she actually came and told us she needed to go. She went 2 of the 4 times she said she needed to and had two accidents. We started fresh this AM. She had no full accidents. She wet just a little and told us and then came and went to the potty. She has been doing great. Then I made a trip to the town a few towns over and she had a Pooh accident. Rudy had to deal with it, and give her a bath. Normally, this would be no problem, but...

Last night I woke to the sound of someone vomiting... Yeah, I know too much information. Rudy was up and down the rest of the night. He has ran fever all day and has been sleeping off and on. I have no idea what is wrong, at first I thought he might have ate something bad, but I just don't know.

Luckily, knock on wood, neither of the kids are sick.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I heard about Yin's new video from Uncle Pilot's blog! How cool! Here's hoping it works wonderfully for her...

    The "peeing your pants in the 3rd grade" thing cracked me up!

    Hope Rudy gets well soon...no fun! Besides, who's gonna finish that play house?

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Maybe we can borrow the video once you are done. . . just to learn a few new catchy tunes. ; )

    Here's hoping Rudy feels better soon.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope that my new wiping technique will help me with my dilema. Not sure if I spelled any of that correctly. However, The play house is right on schedule and will be completed as soon as Pilot recovers from his metal break down. When you have kids, you learn to take Some Assembly Required with a grain of salt. Thanks again.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    I'd say peeing your pant in the 3rd grade is worse. Of course, I really, really like TV.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home