Brando's Bloggins

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sickly all around

It seems that there is something in the"promised land" that does not like Yin. Each time we go she comes back with an Asthma/Allergy attack. It is NOT fun. First, her little nose itches like there is pepper in it, next comes the red cheeks and runny nose, finally the not being able to breath. We have been though this many times in her little life so... Zytrec, Breathing treatments, and possible Antibiotic and she will be good to go in about 5 days, but Yikers! She is a mess right now.

Another funny thing is that while we were there Yin would "Fot" aka fart, like a trucker eating cheesie fries, but no pooh! NADA! NONE! NYET! We had been home for less than five minutes when she disappeared to her room to make a lovely Poof as she calls it. She poofed 3 times in 3 hours. What can I say she has her momma's inability to use the bathroom anywhere but at home.

It was agreat trip. NeNe looked much better and Yin ran Papa How all around the place. Our kids are so lucky. It is amazing that they are never shy and never forget even though it is sometimes a few months between visits. They just take up as if they saw them yesterday. They both made out like bandits Yin came home with $5.00 and a babystroller, and Yuri came home with $15.xx and some change. We can't wait to go back.

Today, I feel horrible my head is aching and making me sick to my stomach. I took something and the thobbing has let up a little. I need to get up and clean. It is a mess here, and I don't like a mess, but feel dizzy when I stand up. Hopefully, it is just the same headache that I get every single month. I think it is a sinus issue.

Well, tonight is Enterprise. Rudy will be google eyeing Tapal, or what every breasty's name is. I am thinking of making some soup for lunch and supper that should be easy enough.

This weekend Hope and I are planning a trip to St. Louis!!! AKA home of Inkling. I am not sure all the places that we will be going, but it will be a much needed break for me. I am hoping to find something for one of my favorite knitters for her upcoming birthday.


COUPON OF THE DAY:::
www.toysrus.com has Melissa and Doug Puzzles on sale with free shipping, checkout using Google check out and save $10.00 on your order. Melissa and Doug are the BEST puzzles and wooden playsets ever. Yin loves hers!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Uhoh, here's hoping you and Yin feel better and envision me green with envy that you are going to St. Louie. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home