Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Do the lumpdy-lump?

I have been busy today cleaning out Yin's closet for the next season. She has ALOT of clothes. I used to have alot, but I must admit girls clothes are my weekness.

Tonight is AI and LOST, I am excited!

In other news, for some reason I am still tired, I can't seem to get some pep.


MAYBE BE TMI:




Also I have found a small lump on hindend cheek? I go to a doctor that I worked with as a friend for 3 years, and I told him I would never go to him for something that involved me taking down my pants. SOOOO..... I asked my resident medic... aka Pilot only ASKED. His eyes would burn out if he had to see my fat behind. He gave me some ideas, but I am going to keep watch on it for a while.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home