Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, February 01, 2007

2 years ago today....

This will probably be the only pic you ever see of me on my blog. This was about 5 seconds after they placed Yin in my arms. She is wearing a blue outfit becuase she threw up a few times on the plane, and this was one of the other kids outfits.






Here is Yuri meeting his sis...

Yin arrived with a Mohawk. As we left the airport, I had her in a snuggly and a blanket over her head each time. I would look down to make sure that she was really here she would giggle. Her giggle was the sweetest sound. We placed here in the car and she just looked and looked at Yuri all the way out of Chicago she kept her eyes on him. I wonder if she had ever seen other kids. I know she had probably never seen a little kid like Yuri- Ukrainian. Hee Hee.

Yuri could make her laugh and smile like we never could. Happy Gotcha Day to my little Yin!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Happy Gotcha' Day!!! What a sweet picture!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    So, so, so sweet.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Seems like yesterday.

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    That is about the sweetest picture I've ever seen. How she's grown!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Inkling said…

    Happy gotcha day!!!!! Thank you for sharing such sweet and memorable pictures! I'm so glad both Yuri and Yin have such a loving family, and that you welcomed them with open arms and huge hearts. Blessings to your precious crew.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home