Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

EBATES- Rocks

I told several people about Ebates at Christmas. It is a company that you go to and earn money back on purchased. They have 1000's of stores, GAP, KOHLS, Target, Tiger Direct, Spirit Halloween, Dicks Sporting Goods (we just got some disney crocs), Overstock, and they always have all the current coupons and %'s off dicounts that are available at that store. Some stores don't offer percents back, but at least you have the code and coupons

Well, I just got my money two weeks ago. I got back $89.14 depostited into my paypal. Not to bad on things that we were going to purchase anyway. I even got some money with my friend Julia signed up under me. She got her check mailed to her for $42.00.

There is no fee and right now is double enrollment. So here is my link to enroll:

http://www.ebates.com/doublebonusoffer/index.htm?promotion_code=DBOSU10&id=31521330



To start getting money back all you do is find the store you want to buy from and click on it. It takes you there thru a tracking link and make your purchase. The money back will show up in your account with 1 to 14 days, but I have noticed that it usually shows up when the item ships.

I already have $23.00 for next time. (We joined netflix and got back 18.00)

Anyway... I am cheap hopefully some of you are too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home