Brando's Bloggins

Monday, February 26, 2007

Star Trek HELP!!!!!

Okay, I have been forced to watch Enterprise for the last few weeks. In the current episode there are a bunch of Klingons.... and what do they look like???? THIS:


















See big wrinkled forehead... However...





Enterprise is supposed to take place a few maybe 50 years after Zephram Cochrane... Yes, I am an NERD... Anyway, in the original Star Trek Klingons looked like this...



A REGULAR MAN....










Well, I would not be making a big deal of this but the Orignal Star Trek took place at least 200 years after Enterprise. I watched DS9. I saw them go back on the Trouble with Tribbles and the people said the Klingons were there and the crew looked around condfused. Someone pointed out the Klingons and they all looked at Worf, who I LOVE, anywho.... back on track... They all look at Worf and were like WHAT happened???? He said it is not something we like to talk about.


How can they look like the new Klingons and then the old Klingons and then the new? And not be in order. Did the makers of Enterprise really think that no one would notice this?? I am not the brightest Star Trek fan, and I noticed Immediately. Maybe some of the really smart trekkies can help me out!


OH!!! Early B'day to Cynical!! We have a present that I was supposed to mail out last week. Hope you b'day is a great one!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Problem solved. Read it close....It may be an explination or just a bunch of BS.

    http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies/klingon_evolution.htm

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    I thought there was an episode that sort of hinted as to why some of them didn't have ridges. I thought it had to do with a virus or something that altered their genetic makeup. It might even be a later Enterprise episode or I might have completely made it up. You can never tell. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home