Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bye Bye, Baby, Bye Bye

Well, I think that my brother may have sold our Blazer. We really do not need it, and I can use the money to pay on something else.... So keep your fingers crossed.

It has been a good car, and made many Geocaching trips. I did enjoy the 4-Wheel drive especially in the winter when I worked.


Today I am babysitting for my nephew, and while I LOVE him. He is the ulitmate mess maker, and he wants to be held all the time which makes Yin MAD. WOWZA! I don't know how farmwife does it with two at home all the time and soon to be three. Yin has done much better this week sharing with him. I put gates up everywhere and moved the ottoman and coffee table so he has to stay in the livingroom or Yin's room. It seems to have helped.


We may try to visit NeNe and Papaw How this weekend. We have not been there since Dec 30th, and we are all ready to go!!! 8 weeks is too long. I hope that the kids don't wear her out as Needle and Pilot said that she needed frequent naps. If we don't go this weekend, we will go on the 17th weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Wish we could have unloaded it before I had the front end rebuilt. Oh well. Now I can rebuild the front end of another vehicle. Thats just the way it goes.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Honey, I don't know how I do it either...maybe it's all the Scotch I keep hidden around the house...

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home