Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slave Driver

That is what I have become. Ask Rudy or Pilot. We have been working on the pond moving rocks, upon rocks, upon rocks. Well, today we found the granddaddy of them all for a special focal point on the pond. IT IS BIG. I whipped my slaves into shape and told them to place it here... No maybe to the left a little... no maybe to right..... No that is not good either.... HHHmmmmmm ..... How about there.... Almost.... Almost.... Perfect!!!!

Well, maybe a little more to the left. Seriously, I love them. I am also glad I was on the other side of the pond so that they could not push me in.

It is really REALLY starting to look GOOD!!! Thanks Pilot for all the help. Rudy you are stuck with me so.... I feel bad for you. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I must confess that your ideas make it look really nice but the labor and effort envolved is murder. I have no doubts that it will look good when it is done but we may not survive to see it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home