Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Doctor, Doctor, Give me the news,

I've got a bad case of ... Menopuase? At 34, luckly me!! Today was my yearly visit..... Might be TMI so stop reading now.








Okay, I warned you. Lets just say that as someone familiar with all things about the female reporductive system and the fact that mine doesn't work. I understand my body. About a year ago I started having the PMS migraine. Three days of kill me please, followed by my best friends arrival. Then in that last 4 months hot flashes, crazy cycles and YUCK!!! Today he said, " I think that you ovary is starting to not work." Hello, it has never worked. So anyway, after 13 years I am on the pill. He is hoping that it will help with the crazy hormones.

My Rudy is the luckiest man in the world. He gets to deal with me being in a menopuase state for the next 20 years.


Tomorrow, I have to go to the regular doctor about an infected gland in my neck. I am falling apart. Yin says Dr. Steve is the best cause he gives stickers and cookies. Since, I worked with them they always load the kids up with tons of stuff.

I will try to post again when I am not so gripey. :(

5 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    She will NEVER post again... he he he.... Im gonna pay for that.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    You A$$ is grass!!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Yikes honey....no way! Menopause?!?! That bites. Hope it's a passing thing.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Inkling said…

    I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. Ugh. The pill made me slightly crazy. I pray it doesn't do that to you......or Rudy. =) Of course, there is always the bright side. You could very possibly milk this situation for more chocolate, more getting spoiled, and more reasons for any other type of indulgence you can think of. ("Honey, I'm sorry the laundry isn't done and I don't have a thing planned for dinner. I'm too focused on dealing with my hormones right now." I played that card last night. Still have to perfect my delivery.....)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Oh, Brando! That sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home