Brando's Bloggins

Friday, May 18, 2007

I've been tagged

8 Random things about me:

- I am really anal and all the cans have to be in their proper rows and labels facing forward.

- I love to organize. No big suprise with number one, huh?

- I love to canter on the horses. It feels like fyling.

- I kiss my kids when they are sleeping and rub their little faces.

- I have a horrible reoccuring dream that I drive off a bridge and have to figure out how to save the kids. It is awful. It seems to be more an more frequent. I find myself making mental plans as I drive across bridges.

- I like to holds my husbands hand.

- I like to eat Dairy Dee ice cream with a plastic spoon. I hate regular spoons for their ice cream

- I was tagged by hope, but have no idea how to make her name light up. My HTML is limited.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home