Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Decided to keep the kids.

Well, I have decided not to sell the kids. They are still driving me a little loopy, but RUDY IS HOME!!!!

We traveled to E'ville on Saturday and had a nice family day out. We at a the Old Mill Inn. It is the oldest resturant in Indiana. We got to eat in the room where Lincoln visited in the 1800's. The old wooden walls and decor are just beautiful. The food is served family style, so we ate WAY to much. Yin was in mashed potatoe heaven.

Sunday, we cleaned out the fridge and the lower kitchen cabinets washing the cabinets inside and out. It needed done.

It has been uneventful here and that is the way that I like it.

We are having some issues with Immigration, but that is another post, and not a pretty one. Needless to say we may be making a trip to St. Louis on Monday to try and "find" some documents. I do not understand why NO federal buildings have phone numbers instead you are put through to a National Calling Center where all 4 different agents give you different answers. If I have I know of a terrorist plot, I bet they could find someone to take my call in under the 1 hours and 16 minutes that I waited on hold the first time. I have since made 4 other calls. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day and they will find the missing documents. Yeah, right!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Pray the dumbasses find the documents before I get out there and ask who is going to reimburse me for a day off for their incompitence. Does anyone in a federal capacity do their job correctly???

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    Ummm.... NO, it starts at the top. :)

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Ugh, sounds like a lot of red tape and bureaucracy. . . good like making your way through it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home