Brando's Bloggins

Monday, August 06, 2007

Chicago Here I COME!! Take II

This weekend I am meeting 7 or 8 other moms on my online mom's group. We have 2 from Illinois, 2 from Dallas/Fort Worth, 1 from Minneapolis, 1 from Michigan, and 1 from Canada that are planning to attend. We are staying on the Magnificant Mile. I am so excited. I have spoken with 3 or 4 of them on the phone, but non of us has met in real life.

I am planning to ride the train. I did not want to drive by myself. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

We plan to shop, eat, and laugh .... and SHOP!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Oh, such a wonderful trip. And along the Miracle Mile. I am so jealous! Enjoy!

    It will be so cool to put faces with the voices, right?

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I hope you have a blast! I'd love to take a train ride someday...

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    I hope that Rudy will be fine with the monsters!! His mom and dad are here visiting so really he should be fine.

    This will be my thrid time away from Yin since she arrived 2 1/2 years ago. I am VERY nervous. I love to get away, but after about 4 hours. I miss the kids alot.

    Thanks guys!

    The last time I rode a train was in the Ukraine- Well Hope and I rode the Metro in St.Louis, but not the same thing- Anywho the Ukriane train was OLD and it was an adventure!

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Hey, we are anxiously awaiting details (details you can share, that is). . . how did it go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home