Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

don't know when I'll be back again...

Okay- so techincally we are leaving in a minivan and we will be gone for a few days, but I am excited as are the kids. On Monday we are leaving for a friends house- that I met on the internets. Last year I went to a mom's meet up in Chicago from my internet group, and had a great time with my new found friends. She lives about an hour oustide of Chicago, and her husband is in the middle of a "turn around" like Rudy. So... we are off for a visit.

Wish the kids well cause I might leave them along the highway if the trip is anything like our trip to E*ville yesterday.

Yuri has had a funky rash most of the winter and part of last. We finally found a dermotoligist in the really big city and I took them there yesterday. Lets just say the weather STUNK! Everything was flooded... What a mess. Anywho Yuri has Eczema. UGHHH!!!! We have some cleanser, some creams, and a plan. Mind you Yuri is going thru a I don't want to bathe, groom, or have any type of hygiene stage right now.

Pray for us we are going to need it. :)

Super duper project is almost complete. I will try and post pics I have just one more trip to the lumber yard to make.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Have a nice trip. I have recently been diagnosed with Psoriasis. I hate it!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Safe travel. . . sounds like an awesome trip.

    PS: We're full of rashes and skin ailments here, you guys would fit right in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home