Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Easy Go... Easy Go...


Well today we bit the big one. After Rudy put in the new patio we knew that it would be a while before we could get new furniture. I wanted a very specific type of furniture that is comfy and durable. Most sets have the huge pads which are nice until they get wet and then they are just a pain the the butt.

We decided that we would wait until next year do to the cost of the set I wanted, but Lowe's had to go and mark all Patio sets and grills 10%off and free financing for a year. It will fit much better into our budget this way. So this is what we got...

This is not the picture that I wanted, but I couldn't find the beautiful picture that is in the flyer... Anywho... It comes with a beautiful slate blue umbrella, and that is the color that I am going to paint the back door. I was originally going to go with a Gray color, but didn't think that would have enough flair.

In another color matter. I took Yin and Yuri to the library for the summer reading program. Yin was cranky and so she and I went upstairs to the main floor to look at books. We were coloring and Yin picked up a crown and said purple. I couldn't believe it becuase it was purple. Aunt Needles will be very proud. She is a Genius or so I thought.... When we were at Lowe's I picked up a paint card that was very purple for her and I asked her. Yin what color is this?? Green she replied. Oh well what should I expect. She starts her counting with 5!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I love the furniture and I hear ya about cushions and being a hassle.

    Yin is a genius, she just doesn't want you to get a handle on her capabilities, so she can use them against you later. ; )

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Thanks Brando for the grill for Fathers Day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home