Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who's coming and who's going?

Well my Rudy left me today. I have to admit that I become very overwhelmed when he has to go on these business trips. I did not sign up to be a single mommy to two little ones. Single Mom's deserve an award! Well all mom's deserve an award maybe not me, but being a Mom is a hard job.

Rudy is expected to be in Baton Rouge around 4 or 5 this pm and my parents are in New Orleans this week also, so the help that I would have had there is gone. I have to admit that I am not very good at asking for help. I figure that I brought these kids into our family. I need to be responsible for them. If you see in the paper, Local woman goes crazy and drives off a bridge. Please check to see if my kids are okay. Now on to better news...

TODAY COULD BE THE BIG DAY!

I am taking Meg meg to the hospital today..... Attention Birth talk coming up.... They are going to put cream on her cervix to soften it and keep her overnight. The doctor indicated that there is a 10% chance that this will make her go into labor. So most of the other things will start in the morning breaking water, patosin (sp?) drip and such so... I think that the baby will come tomorrow.

This will be the frist newborn that we have ever had. I have a step neice and nephew, but they are older so it is not the same, and they do not call me Aunt Brando or anything. There mom .... well that is a post for a complete different day...

I will keep you posted. Meg meg says that she wants me to be there for the delivery, and that makes me excited and nervous!

Almost "Aunt Brando"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home