Brando's Bloggins

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Believe I can Fly...

That song should be Yin theme song. This weekend she decided to try and fly off the back steps onto the patio. Needless to say, Yin does not fly well. Her face looks like a car spun out on the side of her cheek.

On Sunday we decided we were going to eat Chinese food, but I was somewhat afraid to take her in for fear that they would think we are child abusers. We got to the Chinese place and the lady said that it would be $9.50 each. Wow! I did not want to spent $40.00 for lunch so we went to Long John Silvers and ate for $10.16. The we went to Wal-Mart and bought all the necessities. We came home and we to Ed and Wana Wana's for supper.

During this time I was trying to catch up on laundy, four people make an AMAZING amount of laundry in a weeks times. We had been outside so much these past fews days that it was starting to creep out of the baskets.

We had a pretty good garage sale making almost $550.00 not to bad. Since the large priced item wsa $10.00.

I am planning to try and get some house work done this week. A like a clean house, but with my kids I might as well give up trying. I made Rudy clean out his closest ( How many flannel work coats does one person need?). Then I put all the shirts back in by category and color. I am waiting to see if he notices. YES I am that Crazy, but it gives me joy okay!

Spend today with my good friend J and her kids. She has been so busy with three kids in different ball leagues and summer camps that I have not see her for a month. A good time was had by all. She was buying plants for one of her many landscaping jobs. I love to learn about plants and she knows a ton.

They gave Yuri his b'day gift of cars from the movie CARS. He was happier than a pig in mud. Right now they have these toys at McDonalds. So if anyone gets some save the ones that you don't want for Yin and Yuri.

Gotta go finish supper for my dear Rudy and Gang. A woman's work is never done.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    There is nothing wrong with organizing your closet. Nothing at all. I coordinate mine my color. Sad, but true.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    The tacos was very good. Thanks for taking such good care of us and maybe you can help Yin with her pilots license. Her take offs and flying are flawless but the landing needs alot of work.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    How's Yin? Recovering from her fall?

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Brando said…

    Yin looks worse than it is, but she still hasn't learned she is still trying to jump off everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home