Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

For Cynical, Pilot, & Rudy

You guys have to do this. I can't believe I was almost Red Shirt. I was hoping to be Worf! Okay it will tell you the percents for the rest of the people, but I can't get it to come back.

Okay I got the percents to come back, but the rest looks like Poo POO! UGH!


Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher

































Beverly Crusher
80%
Chekov
75%
Spock
72%
Deanna Troi
70%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
70%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
65%
Data
58%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Will Riker
50%
Uhura
45%
Geordi LaForge
45%
Mr. Scott
35%
Worf
30%
Mr. Sulu
0%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test




Remember on Generations (I think) all you real fans can correct me ... Anywho... Remember when they replaced Jordi's visior with that camera thing and the first thing those Klingon chicks say was Crushers face and they were like... UGH! Human Women... Hee Hee. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. I may have to put in the Undiscovered Country later today. "Flyer apart then.."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home