Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Prison Break -- High Alert!

Fugitive on the loose!

Last night as I was sleeping, my spider sense began to tingle something was amiss. As I lay there I looked around the room. Some was was in my bedroom! I sat up suddenly and there was YIN. How had she gotten out of her crib? Yes, I realize that she is 28 months and still in her crib, but we have never even had any break out attempts.

She said "mommy?", and she had one of her dolls. She then began to run back to her room to get her "pinking" (blanket). What am I going to do now? I am afraid to put her back in because the next breakout might not go as smooth. As she was laying in bed with me, I asked Yin how she got out and her reponse was "fall".

Any advise that doens't involve a straight jacket?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home