Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!

Things have been stepped up into high gear! I have been doing the last minute wash, and I hope to start packing tonight. Yin is probably going to have two suitcases little girls need lots of stuff, diapers, wipes, cups, diapers, shoes, hair ribbons, diapers, shirts, pj's, diapers... Okay you get the idea.

Yuri is having his 1st social studies test on Friday. I have been helping him study. It is about communities. He is doind very good in school and so far has got an A+ on each spelling test. He is a much better speller than his momma. I have been trying to teach him times tables. He has finally grasped the idea that 3 X 4 is 3 fours (or four threes). He is adding them in his head and telling me the answers. He is such a smart boy. (Gets it from his mom)

Well better go see if we all have enought clean undies :)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I CANT WAIT!!!!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Ramblin73 said…

    Make sure Rudy has plenty of clean panties. Hee Hee.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    Pilot, I was gonna type panties for Rudy, but I know how that makes him wanna cry. So glad you did it!! I really am going to have to give you $20 bucks now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home