Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, January 08, 2009

4th Picture Fun

I saw that Farmwife did this and it looked like fun.


Here's the details:

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 more people.

So I just went to my pics and this was 4 & 4 & 4. This was 2004 and then the 4th file in 2004 and then the 4th pic.


This was our dear, dear Coan and Yuri in the playhouse. Coan was the best dog ever and had to be put to sleep in 2005 because he was full of cancer.

This was a sunny day. He and Yuri were loving each other up in the playhouse. I can't believe how big my baby has gotten.




I tag anyone who wants to do this because I am not sure I have 4 readers. :)



After some checking I saw that I messed this up... no suprise there.



This is the pic that I should have posted. I am not sure if this is Pilot and Needles tent or if it was Ragged and Cynicals... all I know is that was one of the worst and best camping trips ever. We had no power and no water. Both of which are things I NEED. We visited Mammoth Cave and saw beautiful sites.

We also watched two Engineers take 4 hours to set up their tent in the pouring down rain. I am sure that the 6 of use could have had in done with 2 people in about 10 minutes. Ah... Memories.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Ramblin73 said…

    It was ours. I didn't know that there was a low area in the back of the tent and when it rained there was a water line you could see from inside the tent. I was suprised we weren't soaking wet by morning.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    It was the best of times, it was the worst of time. Nah I had fun just a little wet is all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home