Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Siruis Radio with Hall & Oates


I have to admit that I love Hall and Oates. Their music makes me happy each time I hear it. It is great to sing along with. It just takes me to a happy place.

Since Rudy brought me the Sirius Radio for my b'day I have to admit that I am HOOKED. I can progam in favorite artists or songs or both. I love that surprise beep to hear Fall Out Boys' Sugar, Were Going Down..., Rob Thomas' Ever the same, and Hall and Oates!

It is amazing how often H&O beep in. I cannot think of a single trip to even Bridgeport where they are not beebing in. Mind you I don't have to change over to them, but I find it impossible to not push the button! I think that Rudy is getting a little burnt out on the H&O, but Yuri loves to clap along with Private Eyes and sing with Your Kiss is on my list!

AAHHH! M-e-t-h-o-d O-f L-o-v-e ...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    H&O is ok but not my first choice of music.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Oh, that takes me back. My sixth grade boyfriend and I had to pick "our song" and it was "Your Kiss Is On My List" and you know what, I never even kissed the boy!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    I can't go for that. No. No can do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home