Brando's Bloggins

Monday, February 20, 2006

Big Weekend!

This past weekend Rudy and I had or first alone weekend since before Yin arrived. We meet NeNe and Papa How at Hanson for the frop off. Yin went willingly, but Yuri cried a little as they pulled away. He vomited on the way down, but I am sure it was nerves. I was very nervous also. We headed back to Evansville. We went to several shops, but didn't get much.

I was wanting to look for clothes, but since I don't seem to like anything and nothing seems to fit right I gave up on this quickly. We headed off to the boat to meet up with somefriends. Right as we walked in there were going to eat. Talk about goodtiming. We all sat together and had a very nice meal. Next we went abroad the gamiling machine.

It was so SMOKEY Needles would have passed out. We did not stay to long. Rudy lost $40.00 and I lost $15.00 I had a hard time parting with anymore money than that.

The next day we met to retrive Yin and Yuri. Nene said that Yin slept very little. This is no surpise since she NEVER sleeps anywhere but at home.

Back to Evansville. Decided to buy Rudy a laptop instead of me getting a treadmill. So when my A$$ is as big as a battleship he better not complain.

Headed home for a quiet night. Watched some Olympics, but will say no more on that subject! GO UKRAINE!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home