Brando's Bloggins

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fingerprinting in our home

I sometimes have too much time on my hands and this must be one of those days. Today at 8:30 am as I was beginning my third load of laundry I had a novel thought.

I wondered if someone came into our home and fingerprintined it where would My, Rudy, Yin, and Yuri's prints be?

Yin's prints would be on EVERYTHING that is 3 feet or less including the plunger which I take away from her at least two times each day. However no matter how high I set it up she always is able to get it and that is just wrong!

Yuri's prints would be on most everything 5 feet or less unless you could push a chair up to it and then he would have even more range.

Rudy's prints would be on many things but I am going to focus on the things his prints would not be on. The washing machine handles-Rudy will change the wash from the washer to the dryer, but he doesn't seem to be able to start a load. He says that he doesn't want to mess up the colors, but I am not so sure. The toilet paper roll- We as a family of three toliet users and one who just loves to unroll the roll seem to use a lot of TP. Almost daily as I finish my business I notice that the roll needs replaced. Often there is a new roll carefully balanced on top of the old roll, but no one could put in on the holder? Rudy does instrumentation work for a living, but maybe this has passed him by... Finally Rudy's print will not be found on Yin's hair ribbons. She is like trying to wrestle a snake trying to put her hair up. Last weekend when we picked her up from NeNe and Papa How her hair was a mess. NeNe said "I never knew it was so hard to put hair in pigtails!" I said, "No problem." I doubted that Rudy or Pilot wore pigtails to often as kids. Although Pilot had really long hair about ten years ago. :)

My prints would not be found on any item that involves changing the oil or mowing the lawn. I enjoy mowing, but sometimes I hit stuff with the mower. :) Rudy might say my prints would not be found on the stove Hee Hee. Most of you know that I am a so so cook.

Where in your house would prints be found? It's something fun to think about!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    My dear Brando, Your prints who be on everything that I place so that I can find it. Although it wouldnt be were you can find it. He he Your fingerprints fade quickly on stuff that needs fixing around the house but would latch on imediately after mine has cooled from the fixing. Guilt as charged on the toilet paper. I know how to build control valves in my sleep but that confounded springy rod thing just escapes me. Ho well after all the fun I love you Brando. :)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I have to admit, my fingerprints will be no where near the lawn mower or the toilet paper roll. It's my passive-aggressive nature to leave it and let Cynical restock.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Husband finger prints would be outside. Everywhere outside. Mine would be...well, everywhere I think.
    His would be no where near the dishwasher or diaper wipes. Mine would be no where near his truck (I hate that thing).
    I feel your pain on the plunger issue.
    And the out of reach thing. Baby Girl dumped an entire gallon of lavendar paint on my kitchen floor 10 minutes after I got it home from the store. She pulled it off the table top.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Ragged uses 95% of the toilet paper we use in our household yet she doesn't change the roll. I have recently started doing more of the laundry which is typically Ragged's domain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home