Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's a Boy!

Six years ago we were sitting at our computer. We had just received the BEST e-mail ever. We carefully opened the first picture, and it did not work. We opened the second picture and there he was... Our beautiful baby boy. I remember saying to Brent. This is the one! This is our son!

He was wearing a little pink coat with the hood up and a babyhouse working was holding him up. He had the bluest-gray blue eyes with locks that were curly dark blonde. He stole my heart completly. We opened the next picture just to see, but we had already made up our minds. This little man was soon to be our little Yuri!

In the next few weeks we will have many more little anniversaries this is one of the best times of year around our house.

It is during this time that I think about his birthmother (and Yin's also) and the sacrifice that she made. I wonder if she thinks of him and misses him. I am so grateful to this wonderful lady who, due to circumstance beyond her control, was willing to make the hardest sacrifice that I could think of. I only hope that she can feel comfort in her decision, and know that we love him more than life itself. Angela you have truely given us the most precious gift! He is all the best things in the world and he has made me a better person!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ramblin73 said…

    Thanks Angela for my nephew. Thanks to ? for my niece. Also last but not least Thanks Rudy and Brando for them both.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Yuri is a great kid! I can't wait to see what kind of man he will become.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Brando said…

    Yin's beloved birth mom is Choi. We have no first name. Her birthfather is Kim no first name. Those two last names probably make up 1/2 of South Korea.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Brando said…

    Rudy made the most beautiful post, but it had Yuri's actual name and so he deleted it, but it is in my heart. It was so beautiful that I cried. I love you Rudy. You are a very good daddy!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    What a sweet post, Brando. You are truly blessed with two of the sweetest, most entertaining children.

    (Teach Rudy to "edit" not delete!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home