Brando's Bloggins

Monday, March 20, 2006

Sickness has Hit

On Saturday Yin woke up with a clear runny nose. I thought that maybe she was cutting some two year teeth, but...

Yesterday it got worse and today we started the meds and breathing treatments in full force. Maybe her little body knew that the cold was coming. I have been pretty lucky since I don't work at the Doctor's office anymore she has been very WELL. I put her to bed last night and by 8:45 she was in bed with me and Yuri. All in all I slept very well. Yuri still rocks in his sleep. I am sure this is from spending 11 months in an orphanage and Yin likes to lay right on my head. I got used to that from when we had Sassy Cat and she would sleep on my head.

Today Yin took and extra long nap and woke in good spirits even with the runny nose and puffy eyes.I picked Yuri up from school and histeacher said that he complained most of the day about a headache. I wish she would have called I would have picked him up or taken him some tylenol. The school cannot even give a tylenol without a note from the doctor. Hopefully, he is not getting sick also, but I am sure that they will pass it back and forth a few times(right Farmwife).

As I type she lays in there fussing I will give her a little longer to fuss and then back in my bed. I can't stand to hear her cry. Today she didn't want to have anything to do with Rudy. Usually she is a daddy's girl. We are all out of sorts due to the crazy schedule.

Needles, bless her heart, was able to secure me and my friend Mei Mei's mom a few tickets for FREE to an upcoming cultural event about Korea and Japan! I am very excited to be getting out of the house. She called this evening, but I had to cut the call short because Yin was in such a fowl mood!

One week down and we are ready to have Rudy back. My life saver will be arriving on Thursday. NeNe and Papa How are coming! I have made myself a hair cut appointment in honor of their arrival.

Yin has been calling Nene and Papa How on her hand for the past week. It is very cute. She puts her hand to her ear and says "Hello...NeNe... Papa How... HoHo... Bye!" I am not sure why HoHo is always in there, but he is...

Well she is settling down... hopefully.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    See ya soon.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    The cultural event sounds very cool.

    Hope everyone is feeling better. Poor guys.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Poor babies. Hope this is a one round cold. This passing back and forth business is for the birds. We only have 2 days of antibiotics left! HURRAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home