Brando's Bloggins

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lets Get Physical

I have decided that since we bought this Laptop instead of a treadmill that I am going to start walking everyday.

Yesterday, My dad, mom, Yin, Yuri, and I loaded up and went to the local State Park for walking. They have a great place to walk and if you go around the entire lake it is a little over 2 miles. Some is very flat and other parts are really hilly, so you have the perfect combination for walking.

We walked a mile while Yuri rode his bike with his cool Power Rangers helmet which was a Christmas gift from Uncle Pilot and Aunt Needles. It was very nice the wind wasn't too bad and there was minimal traffic.

Today I wanted to walk again. Rudy and I sat out with Waylon and Yuri. We walked for 1 1/2 miles. It was really warm, and Yin was getting mad when the sun was in her eyes. Waylon started out dragging me, but in the end I was almost dragging him back to the car.

Tomorrow I will probably cut back to a mile and alternate this everyother day for a week. Then I plan to add more distace. I am hoping to lose about 10lbs, and then maybe some of my clothes will fit a little better!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home