Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cleaning, Clothes, & Crap!



THIS IS NOT YIN, BUT SHE IS STYLING!

Last year my super bro-in-law, aka Pilot helped me to make a pic of Yin that is so beautiful and this reminded me of that pic!

Well I can honestly say that we have more stuff in our house and garage than three families need.

Yesterday I began the task of moving out the winter and moving in the spring and summer to Yin's closet. For a little girl that started out with so little Yin I can safely say will not have to wear the same outfit this summer and possibly next summer. I buy stuff on clearance from Gymboree, Garage Sales and a few other stores. Yin has a beautiful wardrobe. I only wish that I could say the same thing. She is going to be VERY hip!

I put things that I hope she can wear next winter in the winter basket. I put 4's & 5's in the next summer bin. I put clothes in the garage sale pile, and the used Gymboree in the stuff to sell on ebay pile.

Rudy and I have been thinking of a very special vacation for the munchkins. Maybe the millions I make on ebay will help with this.

Last night I dressed and redressed poor little Yin. Each time I would hold up a new outfit she would say "WOW"! I love that cute little voice!

Spring cleaning is in th!e AIR!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I too really enjoyed the fashion show last night. She loved being dressed up. Shes already a clothes horse and the age of 2.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Oh to have a garage sale!!! Because we still want 1 more little one, I cannot bring myself to get rid of anything. I now have enough clothes to dress an entire small nation of children and no where to put them! I dread digging out summer clothes!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    For some reason it's not spring until you rotate the clothes!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Spring cleaning...oy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home