Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, March 16, 2006


I have to say that as much as Rudy is not enjoying the long nights neither am I. In my whole life I have stayed by myself at night maybe 30-40 nights, and I was 33 in January . Almost all of those nights were while Rudy was on the night shift. I am a HUGE baby. My parents live only 100 feet from my back door, but anyone who know my family knows I get this from my dad. My mom fears nothing! Except maybe Yin...

When I was younger he watched Halloween and slept with the lights on for three days. Another time he thought aliens had landed in the field and sent my mom out to investigage. What can I say I get this honest. At night I become scared I hear noises, think I see people in the house and more. I usually start working myself into craziness around 9:00pm and by 12:30 I am still awake. Hopefully, tonight I can be brave... but if not I will just bid on stuff on e-bay.

I am finding that I do not enjoy being a single mom. It is hard to keep Yin quit during the day. I try to leave early in the moring, but today she was brushing her teeth and would not give me back the toothbrush. She ran off with the brush in her mouth. I tired to take it away, and the screaming tug of war began. God has truely blessed us with the most DETERMINED child in the world.

On to a happier note.

Well so far in my great exercise I have walked Sunday 1 mile, Monday 1 1/2 miles, Tuesday 1 mile, Wednesday 1 1/2 walk + 1/4 jog, Thursday 2 1/3 mile. I am not sure how far I am going tomorrow, but I have already lost 2 lbs, and my pants seem to fit better. No more laying on the bed, sucking my gut in, and doing a back bend... Okay I made that last part up, but they do seem to be fitting better. Maybe it's just all in my head.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    Love Ya Babe and Its No Pinic For Me Either.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    It's funny how you can truly freak ourself out. I used to do that from time to time whenever I lived alone.

    Good for you on the walking. Glad you are having nice weather for it.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I'm with you on the home alone thing. Husband went to Mexico for a week a year before Baby Girl arrived. I locked every door and screen door and then locked myself in the bedroom with the dog at night. I wouldn't come out until after daylight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home