Brando's Bloggins

Friday, March 17, 2006

I love Austin!

You Are Austin
A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.You're totally weird and very proud of it.Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.
Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick
What American City Are You?


I could hardly believe it. Austin is my FAVORITE city!! I love the flow and the sites it is super beautiful with a great atmosphere even if the bats won't come out to play.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    That's what I got. I'm so addicted to that site, it's bad! I've never been further West than Chesterfield, MO.

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I love Austin also and hope we can go back soon. Ill see what training they have there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home