Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Picture Day -

Today I went with Meg Meg to Olan Mills to take pics of the kiddos. Yuri is the BEST. He could be a model, but Yin wow! Let me say it is almost impossible to get a good pic of her. She never wants to look where you want her to look. She refuses to smile.

I am GLAD it is over. The pics turned out pretty good all in all. It was my Nephew MT's first pics and they were cute. I never had any new born pics taken. Yin's first picture is when she is 6 weeks old and Yuri 1st picture is when he is 9 months old. I really wish I had earlier pics of Yuri... ON the other hand I AM so BLESSED to have pictures of Yin.

This week several new families have received their referrals from China. It always make me happy when someone finds their child. All these referrals and happy news brings back that feeling each time of the first time I saw Yin and Yuri's beautiful face! Congrats to all the new mommies and daddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home