Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Babysitter

Well boys and girls mark this day on your calendar. It has finally happened. I was at the local Video Rental aka Movie Gallery and while we were checking out. The lady asked... "Oh! She's so cute are you babysitting?"... "Babysitting?" I stammered... "No, this is my daughter."

This was a weird experience for me I have heard and been asked many things my favorite being a small boy of 2 or 3 at Wal-Mart asking his daddy " What's wrong with her eyes?" Then his dad swiftly kicking him in the hind end! Not hard mind you, but still.

People say the craziest things!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    People often speak before thinking. The good thing is that you changed her perspective and maybe she'll reconsider next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home