Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today it's my birthday.

All and all it has been a great b'day. 36... It is hard to imagine that I am 36. I always thought that late 30's were old, but I feel the same. It is kinda hard for me to comprehend that in 2 years I will be the same age as my mother was when Rudy and I married. She seemed so much older when I was 20 and she was 38. Time is a funny funny thing.

My wonderful Rudy has showered me with tons of nice gifts a new laptop ( that I have needed for a year, but was too cheap to buy), crown molding for our bedroom (after seeing the beautiful molding at Ragged's and Cynical's I asked for this as the bedroom has had nothing for 9 years and was in need of some molding), a Snuggie, and Inkheart the book.

My children made beautiful cards that I will treasure.

My brother blessed me yesterday with a new nephew and named him after me... William Austin Lee (Last Name). He is tiny pink and perfect.

My brother called at 6:30am from Afghanistan to wish me a happy b'day.

Ragged & Cynical, and Needles & Pilot suprised me with Amazon cards. So new books here I come!!

Nene & Papaw How send us money for a nice meal out.

My parents purchased me several nice spring shirts for work... and I will be receiving my b'day dinner of meatloaf, fried potatos, and lima beans all my favorites soon.

Oh and God gave us inches and inches of snow.

Now if I just had trees and horses for my farm my day would be complete. ;)

I have been so blessed with great friends and family. Thank you for all the birthday wishes.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home