Brando's Bloggins

Monday, May 04, 2009

Remember me???

Well Rambling said that I needed to make a new post as it had been far too long, and he was tired of celebrating my birthday for the past 3 months.

I have been busy. I mean BUSY. I have subbed at least 13-14 days each month since January. Now I know that is not alot for you guys that all work full time, but that is a lot for a part time job especially considering that school always seems to have a holiday, staffing, or teachers meeting.

We are taking my earnings and planning a fine trip to Disney. I am very excited and I think that the kids and Rudy are too.

Yin has turned 5!! and my dear sweet Yuri has celebrated his 9th adoption day!!! We have been so very blessed. I won't bore you with storied of their intelligence and wit. LOL!

I have joined Curves because I refuse to be a stuffed sausage in my clothes. I am loosing the 15 lbs that found its way to my gut and my backside if I have to run a mile everyday and exercise for hours on end.

I have been obsessed with all things Tudor, and I wish that these huge novels wouldn't weigh 10 tons. I find them difficult to manhandle.

My dear Rudy is FINALLY done with turn around and it has been wonderful to have him back home with us each evening. He did recieve a promotion of sorts, and will be working in the office until the end of the year. I am so greatful because it gets very hot in full garb out on the units.

Well that is all... for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Welcome back. I can't believe I am just now checking this. . . it's been so long since you posted. You have been a busy lady. . . and so many congrats in order.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home