Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trivia for the movie challenged.

Today Ramblin, Rudy, Needles and I were discussing the movie Trivia. Maybe each week one of us could come up with movie lines for the others. I will list my "offfical" trivia tomorrow, but her are a few...


1. "As IF!"
2. "Wax on, wax off"
3. "Big... Big... Big bear. Big bear chase me."
4. "Waaassss UuuPPP!"
5. "Fly her apart then!!"
6. "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello."
7. "Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little coat."
8. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
9. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
10. "K-Mart sucks"

Good luck. No cheating. These should be easy!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said…

    Hi, haven't watched the movie, but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway because 0 comments always depresses me!

    anonymous-jones.blogspot

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I suspect I know most of them, but a few have me stumped.

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    1. Clueless
    2. Karate Kid
    6. Jerry McGuire
    7. Tommy Boy
    8. Wizard of Oz
    9. Gone With the Wind

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    I got the same thing Cynical did. Except #10 is Rain Man. 3,4,&5 have me stumped. Isn't #4 from a beer commercial?

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Ramblin73 said…

    1. Clueless
    2. Karate Kid
    3. Great Outdoors
    4. Scary Movie
    5. Star Trek ?
    6. Jerry Mcguire
    7. Tommy Boy
    8. Wizard of Oz
    9. Gone with the Wind
    10. Rainman

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Brando said…

    Pilot got them all Right! As did Rudy, but that wasn't really fair becuase I use all these quotes all the time!

    Star Trek 6 The Undiscoverd County
    "Cap'ain, she fly apart!"
    "Fly her apart them!"

    We love this One!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home