Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back on track

Well we are home from Disney. I can honestly say that we had the BEST time! Yin and Yuri had their moments, but all in all we had a great time.

Things I learned on vacation:

People should speak at least some English if they are going to visit our Country. I know a little Russian and Korean.

People with scooters think they own the world.

People who travel with more than two kids are my heros. I saw a lady there with EIGHT kids. I would guess that they were ages 10-2. They dressed alike each day. It was amazing to watch them in action. Yin and Yuri nearly took everything out of us that we had!

It is HOT in September in Florida. Each day was over 92. It was HOT HOT HOT!

I LOVE people from Scotland. We met two very nice families. I could have listened to them speak for hours!

Laundy is no fun on vacation, but allows you to wear your favorite shorts more than one day.

A hot sweating vacation and walking 10 miles each day can help you lose those 5lbs that were stuck to my hind end.

A double stroller is great and horrible at the same time.

Something that really upset me is that as a child I was taught if a person is older than you, pregnant, or with a small child you should give up your seat on the bus. I am not sure at what point we stopped doing this, but It was very upsetting for me.
I hope to teach Yin and Yuri about giving up their seats!

I missed HOME!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Upon arriving home I received a nice box of goodies from dear ragged. I am so in love with these books!! Also I got a snuggly soft pair of socks. They are ummm ummm good and in my favorite color.... Blue! Thanks ragged!

Our house is a mess of putting things away and Halloween!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home