Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Get Down with J.O.B.?

Well as the latest member of the jobless wonders, I made an effort to remedy my situation. Today I applied for a job. It is part time 20 hours per week. I LOVE being home with Yin, but occassionally I feel like I cannot breath. I think that this will probably be good for both of us. I have very little time for myself, and I will get overwhelmed. I have days when I just want time AWAY and as soon as I am away I feel bad! I have mommy guilt.

I have located a sitter a Grandma down the street. I have known her for many years, but during the time I was looking for a sitter she was not taking kids. She has two adult kids and two grandkids. I think that she will be good for Yin. I have spoken with the families that she has sat for in the past and they love her. She watched their son from the time he was born.

They money is not great, but will be nice with Christmas coming up. We would also like to get a newer car next year and maybe with this we can afford to get what we would really like instead of settling for something okay.

Keep your fingers crossed, I am not sure what direction to cross them for. Job or no Job?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    What is meant to be will be. Fingers crossed.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Inkling said…

    Good luck on the job front, whatever happens. And have a great, wonderful vacation.....even if there are pink pants and a green shirt involved. =) The recipe is on my blog as requested. I hope it makes sense. If not, feel free to let me know.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Employment ain't all it's cracked up to be. Trust me.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger needlefingers said…

    Cynical speaks the truth. :(

    With no job, you have no money to do the things you want; with a job, you have no time to do the things you want.

    Stupid vicious cycle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home