Brando's Bloggins

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Got my ABC back!

Well last week Rudy was scrolling thru the channels and I saw ABC. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have my ABC back. I enjoy several shows on ABC!

I would love to post of other news, but I have NONE. My life is so very boring. I must admit that I am getting a little stir crazy. I have only been out of the house for a few hours since Saturday. Tomorrow Yin and I are getting out, if only to go for a short drive. Maybe that will lift my spirits some.

My house is clean and all of the laundry is done. I have been reading some books by Erica Spindler. They are pretty good and usually scare the beGeebees out of me.

Today I babysat for only Nephew. Yin did not want to share and all he wanted was to climb on everything. He is a very happy baby and at almost 8 months has much more control over motor functions. Yin could hardly stay in a sitting postion at this age. I am not sure about Yuri at 7 months, but he could sit and crawl when we got him. I bet only Nephew will be walking soon and then his parents will be doomed!

Rudy has two overnight trips not work trips fun trips planned in the next few months. I am going to have to find someone to watch these monsters and do a little planning of my own.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    I'll send Cynical up to play with the kiddos and you can head down here for a girls' weekend. Sound like a plan?

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I will have to get out the key and unlock Brandos shackels. I wish she would get out and go somewhere for herself but in her last attempt my work screwed her out of going with telling me I was working the weekend and then called it off the last second. Sometimes I think it would take dynamite to get her outta here for the weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home