Brando's Bloggins

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Never say Never....

Becuase you might be driving a minivan. I must admit that I was not the fan of the minivan or vans in general since we had a bad van wreck as a child, but I love my new to me minivan.

We have all been SICK SICK SICK. Yin has had fever, runny nose, and a cough. My throat is on fire and my gland hurts horribly, but tomorrow is another day hopefully we will all be better.

We had Christmas yesterday with my Gramma Mick. A wonderful time was had by all. We have had a least two get togethers everyday since Wednesday, but today we have NOTHING! YEAH!

We we to the bigger town to drive the kids through the park for the third time. We love the light.

Well off to bed soon Santa is coming.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home