Brando's Bloggins

Saturday, December 09, 2006

It 2 am... I must be lonely

Yeah, you read the time right. We had a very nice evening out with Pilot and Needles. We went for Chinese, through the big Christmas light display, and then to the local coffee shop. Rudy and I had never been before so we were in for a treat. Yin and Yuri were both VERY well behaved. Personally, I think that Aliens overtook their little bodies, but I am not going to complain.

We got home around 8:30 and Yin wanted to watch Tubbies... Whoever invented Teletubbies should have to suffer the worst Hell imaginable. They are the WORST. Barney I can handle, Dora I like, and The Wiggles are great. The Teletubbies do not speak clearly they talk in some sort of baby-evil-makes-me-want-to-kill voice. Why would creaters make a show that encourages kids to talk like that!!!! Guess you can tell that I don't like the Tubbies.

Well... 9pm phone rings. Rudy's work again. So off he goes, to provide for his family. I know that I say this ALOT, but I am so grateful to be home with Yin and Yuri, and to be so well provided for Farmwife can probably really relate. Sometimes I feel guilty for being at home with the kids. Especially, when "friends" call on the phone and say I don't do anything, but that is a whole other post.

After Rudy leaves I decide to settle in with my book. DOPE! It is a murder mystery suspense filled Novel, and here it is 2 am and I can't go to sleep becuase I Brando Bloggins am the biggest Chicken in the WORLD. I wish my imagination didn't work so well... Maybe I should just go and try to finish the book, but I know that it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Sorry for the bad grammar, but it is 2 am. Okay, you guys all know that I have bad grammar. Going to try and go back to bed.!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home