Brando's Bloggins

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sinus Infection

This is the result of my doctor visit. He said that it was a "deep" infection. I guess that this means at the bottom of the sinus drainage channel. Anywho... They put me on an Antibiotic and also a steroid pack. I hate them! They make me like the Energizer bunny. I get NO rest. The last time I was on the pack. I reorganized the file cabinet at 3AM. Yeah! Lots of fun! I really hope that I can rest tonight.
Also the pack pills are the most bitter thing I have EVER put in my mouth. YUCK YUCK YUCK!

I hope to feel better soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Bad news that you get no rest. Good news that everything will be organized.

    Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger needlefingers said…

    Hey, I have a file cabinet that needs cleaned out. Maybe not at 3 am, though.

    Hope the meds do their stuff quick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home