Brando's Bloggins

Friday, October 27, 2006

I don't negotiate with Terrorists

Thursdays are errand days at our Mansion. Yesterday, in the icky nasty rain. Yin and I set out to do our business. I was half way to B'port when I realized that I had one check. UGH! I turned around and went back home. We started out again. Yin was being on her best behavior so I was suspicious.

We went to L'ville and paid Yin's adoption payment. The off to the biggest town. We arrived at Lowe's. I gathered up Yin, my purse, and her bag. All of which had to be carried because it was raining. As we entered Lowe's, I put Yin down and she started running like a wild woman! I gathered her up and took her to the counter to pay my Lowe's bill, (Still loving my patio furniture) and this was our conversation.

Yin: Ho Ho Mommy Ho Ho...

ME: Yes, Yin I see Ho Ho and once we are done here we will walk over and see Ho HO...

(woman slowly working at counter)

Yin: HO HO HO HO

ME: Yes, Baby we are almost done. Please stop fussing. We will only go see Ho Ho if you stop fussing.

YIN Ho HO HO HO HOHOHO HO HO HO HO

ME: Yin, please calm down when you stop crying we will go see Ho Ho.
( Yin begins to sit all the floor full blown tantrum coming soon )

ME: Yin Yang YULL CHOI (full name in mom voice) Stop now or no HO HO...

YIN HOHOH HOHO HOH HOOHHHOOOO !!!!!!

ME: Yin, You know what Mommy is like the president. I don't negotiate with terrorists. (Several Lowe's employees snickered and I carried my wild girl out of the store and to the car.

We made a few stops after that and she was good as gold. Mind you that today she has dumped and entire basked of q-tips in the toilet and then she put all the clean wash rags into the wet tub!!! God has really blessed me with Yin.

They say that you reap double what you sew. I guess since my brother can't have kids either I am reaping his sewing and we all know that he was a stinker. Maybe Rudy and Pilot were bad boys too.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger needlefingers said…

    Oh come on Brando, have you ever heard Rudy and Pilot's mom say anything bad about their childhood behavior? ;)

    Yeah, you're in for a doozy.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Rudy said…

    WHO ME?????!!!!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    They were. I know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home