Brando's Bloggins

Monday, October 16, 2006

1,2,3,4,5...

Today our genius daughter Yin counted to five for the first time EVER!!! Yeah!! I would held up fingers and she got all the way to five. Maybe the days of 1,2,5 are over. That would be sad. She sure is growing up and saying new things each day.

I am seriously thinking that I must have given birth to her and forgot. Guess I hooked up with a hot Korean guy. Maybe Jin from LOST. Anyway... Today she went down the slide in her room and slid (sp) into the wall three times. I am so klutzy that this is something that I would do. I asked her why didn't she move the slide. Her response was TV. I guess you can see the TV better from the top of the slide. Wanting to view the TV from the best possible angle would make her Rudy's kid.

I am not sure how these children that God sent to us could have been anymore perfect!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Like mother, like daughter it seems.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Inkling said…

    Very cute!

    I wanted to let you know I followed that link you sent. Your brother sounds very courageous, and it's nice to know people like him are serving our country and keeping us safe. Thank you for sharing, and tell him thank you too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home