Brando's Bloggins

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Seven Year Itch??

Okay despite the fact that Rudy and I have been married for 13 years. I am now experiencing the 7 year itch.... What is the seven year itch one might ask?? It is the 7th year in a row that I have had really bad POISON IVY!!! OKay it is really the 20th year in a row!

I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I pray that he gives me a shot!!! Please. Please. Please! I can't take it anymore! Last year I got the shot three times! In 2003, the shot had the most unexpected of results which I will not post here, but is a very interesting story all in itself, and is part of the reason that we now have Yin.

Sweet Sweet poison Ivy shot...

I will love you & squeeze you & make you my own,
if you can just find your way to into my hip bone.
I promise not to whine and moan.
Now don't you all just want to groan!

I will cast this rash away and I will be happy again some other day...

HEE HEE HEE!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Oh, Brando, I feel your pain and even your itch.

    Had a bad case last year and to top it off had a reaction to the shot. It's not fun, this seven year itch stuff.

    Here's hoping the shot finds its way to your hip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home